Women in management and leadership
As women make their way toward top positions and centre stage roles in the public, voluntary and private sectors, organisations are under increasing pressure to bolster their boards with independent 'heavyweights' and these are increasingly women.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Women in management and leadership training course is specifically designed for women executives who are, or will be soon, the rising stars in their organisations and who are looking for ways to take on their next career challenge.
Training Course Content
- the best ways to create your own successful support system and increase the effectiveness of your networks
- the keys to creating high-performance work teams
- how to avoid getting trapped in the ‘Superwoman Syndrome'
- how to balance work and life and make the most of your time away from the office
- gender and communication - getting your voice heard in the workplace
- a year of free support
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!