City & Guilds 2391-52
This 5-day course is a combination of the 2391-50 and 2391-51 training courses and will allow candidates to complete both qualifications without attending the centre on separate occasions. The course includes the same level of content as covered in the main courses.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for information
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Electrical personnel.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course participants will be awarded a City & Guilds Certification.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Requirements of Safe Isolation
- Reasons for initial verification of electrical installations
- Safe testing of electrical installations
- Principles for working dead
- Principles for working live
- Documentation and Certification
- Safe Systems of Work
- Requirements of Electricity at Work Regulations
- Testing sequence
- Interpretation of test results
The cost of this course is £650 + VAT.