Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Change Management for Line Managers | 1 day course
In-COMPANY masterclass training
This 1 day course teaches you how to build a culture of change that gets your people on board with new ways of thinking and working. The outcome is stronger people and a stronger organisation.
Learn how to role-model behaviours that make change stick, support those who are struggling and convince your team of the benefits ahead. We’ll work on real-life examples from your business so you’re solving genuine problems as you learn.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What the course covers:
- Line Managers role in enabling organisational change
- Identify the ‘gap’ between the desired outcome and current reality
- How to gauge current levels of resistance and readiness to change amongst their team
- Understand ‘transition’ and the strategies necessary to support people on the change journey
- Recognising the behaviours required to role model change
- Developing a culture that supports adapting to change
- Identify the helping and hindering factors to achieving the desired outcome
In-company training means we can reference your current processes, specific terminology and project management frameworks, throughout the course.
This makes it easier for people to identify how best to apply the theory and concepts in the most effective and beneficial way. It also means your teams can work with ‘live’ project examples during course activities to develop useful outputs, making the programme even more relevant and effective.
The cost of this in-company Change Management for Line Managers masterclass depends on your exact requirements.
We specialise in professional development fine-tuned to the real-life issues facing each client. The outcome is stronger people and stronger organisations. We offer training and coaching in change management, project management and people skills enabling you and your organisation to manage...
Find out more about this Change Management for Line Managers course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!