Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Managing Benefits CertificationChangeQuest
Managing Benefits Certification | 5 day course
In-company accredited training
This APMG-accredited Managing Benefits Certification course is designed to tackle the complex yet fundamental issue of securing a return on investment when implementing change initiatives that are geared (or should be) towards producing some form of benefit.
The 5 day programme follows the syllabus developed by APMG, bringing the framework's underlying theoretical principles to life in order to give delegates the practical skills and confidence to apply them with success. The ultimate goal is to provide them with the ability to demonstrate tangible results from their change programmes by guaranteeing effective benefit management at portfolio, project and programme level.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Managing Benefits Certification course is suitable for any professional working in project management, change management or organisational development, including:
- project and programme managers and team leaders
- project and programme support staff (e.g. portfolio, programme and project office staff)
- business change managers and leaders
- change initiators (e.g. strategic planners and policy leads)
- delivery managers
- business analysts
- Agile project team members and SCRUM Masters
- line managers
It is relevant to all industries and businesses where people need to come together to address issues, resolve problems and develop appropriate solutions.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
All course materials and examination fees are included.
Managing Benefits Foundation level exam
- Multiple-choice format and closed book
- 40 minutes duration, with 50 questions
- Pass mark 50%
- Takes place on afternoon of third day
You need to have achieved the Foundation level certification to go on to the Practitioner level.
Managing Benefits Practitioner level exam
- Multiple-choice format and open book
- 2.5 hours duration, with 80 questions
- Pass mark 50%
- Takes place on morning of fifth day
In-company training means we can reference your current processes, specific terminology and project management frameworks, throughout the course.
This makes it easier for people to identify how best to apply the theory and concepts in the most effective and beneficial way. It also means your teams can work with ‘live’ project examples during course activities to develop useful outputs, making the programme even more relevant and effective.
Training Course Content
This Managing Benefits Certification course teaches delegates to:
- Understand the definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practice, and key success characteristics
- Describe the seven principles on which successful approaches to benefits management are based, and demonstrate how these can be applied
- Apply benefits management at portfolio level, as well as at project or programme level
- Detail the five practices in the Benefits Management Cycle and provide examples of the techniques applicable to each
- Name the key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the core documentation
- Implement a benefits management approach and appreciate the factors that will sustain progress
The cost of this in-company Managing Benefits certification course depends on your exact requirements.
Course fees include:
- course materials
- official manuals
- exam fees
- pre and post-course support
We specialise in professional development fine-tuned to the real-life issues facing each client. The outcome is stronger people and stronger organisations. We offer training and coaching in change management, project management and people skills enabling you and your organisation to manage...
Find out more about this Managing Benefits Certification course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!