PECB Certified ISO31000 Risk Manager
The ISO31000 Risk Manager training course helps participants acquire the knowledge necessary and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO31000 in an organisation. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations. Upon completion of the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO31000 Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates your knowledge and ability to apply the risk management process in an organisation based on the guidelines of ISO31000 and best practices.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organisation
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organisations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The “PECB Certified ISO31000 Risk Manager” exam complies with the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
- Domain 2: Establishing the risk management framework
- Domain 3: Application of the risk management process
Having successfully passed the exam, you can apply for the respective credential. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements of this certification. Certification fees are included in the training price.
Training Course Content
DAY 1 - Introduction to ISO31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
- Session 1: Training course objectives and structure
- Session 2: Standards
- Session 3: Introduction to ISO31000 concepts
- Session 4: ISO31000 principles, framework, and process
- Session 5: Establishing the framework and defining governance
DAY 2 - Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO31000
- Session 6: Scope, context and risk criteria
- Session 7: Risk identification
- Session 8: Risk Analysis
- Session 9: Risk evaluation
DAY 3 - Risk treatment, recording & reporting, monitoring & review, communication & consultation according to ISO31000
- Session 10: Risk treatment
- Session 11: Recording and reporting
- Session 12: Monitoring and review
- Session 13: Communication and consultation
- Session 14: Closing the training course
Why choose Chapelle Consulting
1,000+ course participants per year
2,000+ webinar attendees per year
25+ courses delivered per year globally
Price and Terms
PRICE: 1200 EUR / 1450 USD / 5300 AED
The price covers:
Training course materials containing over 300 pages of information and practical examples
An attendance record of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits
2 vouchers to take the exam within a year
Founded and directed by Dr Ariane Chapelle since 2006, Chapelle Consulting is an award-winning firm recognised globally for its team’s dedication to delivering the best training and advisory services in operational and enterprise risk management. Combining extensive experience with passion,...
Average rating 4.9Based on 7 reviews.
Find out more about this PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager course - simply fill out your details: