Fundamentals of Project Management
Fundamentals of Project Management: 1-Day Training Programme by CIM
This Fundamentals of Project Management course is a 1-day training programme offered by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). This programme is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of how to scope, plan, implement, and evaluate marketing projects. This course aims to build the confidence of its delegates and teach them the essential stages of project management. The programme serves as an introductory course and will provide delegates with the fundamental skills to deliver their projects on time and within their budget.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Fundamentals of Project Management training programme has been developed for those delegates seeking an introduction to project management. Therefore, this training programme is best suited for any delegate new to marketing or project management.
For more information on suitability for this programme, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This Fundamentals of Project Management training programme will result in 7 CPD hours.
Training Course Content
This Fundamentals of Project Management training programme will include the following modules:
- Understand what it really means to be a project manager and why it is an essential skill for the ambitious marketer.
- Scope a project and set realistic objectives while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Plan a project and prioritise all the tasks within the plan.
- Implement the project plan and organise your team to work to deadlines.
- Work with the team to get the best out of people so that they understand the role they are playing and the accountability they have to other team members to play their part in a successful outcome.
- Understand why evaluation is so important.
Provider: Chartered Institute of Marketing
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the premier international professional body for the marketing industry. Since its founding in 1911, the CIM has worked to promote best practice, define and implement quality standards throughout the industry. The aim and...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!