Overpayment recovery workshopChartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
This course will give you an insight into common causes of overpayments and whether you have the right to recover the overpayment with or without the employee’s permission.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Team leaders, supervisors and managers within payroll or HR who are responsible for calculating overpayments and recovering them from an employee’s pay.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- On completion, delegates should be able to:
- Implement overpayment procedures
- Calculate the gross/net amount owed
- Make legal recoveries of overpayments
- Prepare corporate guidance
Training Course Content
- Documenting recovery procedures
- Employee rights
- Overpayment scenarios
- The legal position
- Setting ‘de-minimis’ limits
- Reducing incidents
- Calculating the overpayment
- Adjusting tax and NICs
- Employees who have left the organisation
- Overpayment of statutory payments
- Recovery action and court action
- Case histories
- Write-off procedures
- Specimen letters
The prices for this course are as shown below;
CIPP Members price £240.30 + VAT
Non members price £267 + VAT
The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
Established in 1980 as an official industry body, the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) is the Chartered membership body for payroll and pensions professionals in the UK and currently has in excess of 10,000 members enjoying a range of benefits. Its education...
Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
Find out more about this Overpayment recovery workshop course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!