A Commercial Approach to Cloud Service Agreements
A Commercial Approach to Cloud Service Agreements - 1 day training course
The goal of this course is to demystify the cloud and help delegates understand the nature of cloud service offerings and the regulatory landscape. This one day workshop from CIPS is appropriate for anyone wanting to recognise and cope with the common challenges involved in cloud service contracts.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the difference between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Understand what a cloud service provider is actually supplying – and what is not included in the contract
- Identify common elements in the supplier’s charging model
- Understand basic data protection and data privacy regulations, as these apply to trans-border data flows.
- Discover where in the world your supplier’s cloud is located, and explain to the supplier where you need the cloud to be
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is appropriate for anyone with limited experience reviewing cloud service agreements, and those who want to understand the general regulatory environment that applies to cloud services.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training course is worth 7 CPD credit hours
Training Course Content
Key course content includes:
- Demystifying the cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS); Platform as a Service (PaaS); and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Public vs. private cloud
- The challenge of pricing models
- Services agreement and SLA’s
- Data privacy and Edward Snowden: impact on cloud procurement now and in the future
- Security and audit issues arising from cloud service relationships.
The cost of this Commercial Approach to Cloud Service Agreements course is as follows:
Member: £585 (excl. VAT)
Non-member: £650 (excl. VAT)
Fee includes: Lunch, refreshments and all course materials
Inclusive e-learning: Types of risk
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Watch this video to see a summary of the current outlook of the Procurement and Supply Management Profession. Brought to you by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply.
Request information - obligation free
Find out more & get a FREE call back about this A Commercial Approach to Cloud Service Agreements course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Be Inspired - watch the videos