Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
25 Ways to Save Energy in Your BuildingChartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
25 Ways to Save Energy in Your Building: 1-Day In-House Training Course
This 25 Ways to Save Energy in Your Building training course aims to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the entire subject of energy efficiency and management, including the basic principles, the relevant legislation, the standard approaches and the 12 step plan for successful control of use of the utilities. The course suits those new to energy seeking a better more efficient way to get up to date on relevant topics.
Delegates on this training course can expect to learn the following:
- Best practice choices related to energy use / application
- Drivers for energy waste minimization
- Basic audit / energy review
- Gathering information to identify waste
- Evaluate existing Energy Management practices
- Tools available to assist in assessing your organization
- Simple Benchmarking
- Key issues and solutions
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 25 Ways to Save Energy in Your Building training course is suitable for the following professionals:
- Energy managers and consultants
- Facility and building managers
- Delegates with overall responsibility for cost, energy or carbon reduction programmes
- Delegates seeking to train as Low Carbon Consultants
Enquire for details to learn if this course is right for you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Delegates on this in-house training course will leave equipped with the knowledge and skills to:
- Develop an Energy Efficiency campaign
- Motivate the workforce to contribute
- Understand energy jargon
- Appreciate all of the major influences on levels of consumption
- Create a management plan
- Create an Energy Policy
- Start to reduce overall energy consumption, costs and carbon footprint
Training Course Content
This 25 Ways to Save Energy in Your Building training course will cover the following topics, but can be customised to your organisation:
- Why energy efficiency
- Energy related Legislation
- Energy industry Jargon
- Metering and Monitoring
- Principles of Energy Management
- Compressed air
- Domestic Hot water
- Learning from the home
- Fuels and resources
- How much do we use
- How much can we save
- No cost solutions
- Low cost solutions
- Future opportunities
- Using colleagues as a resources
Registration and coffee will be at 09.30. The course will begin at 10.00 and finish at 17.00.
Please request information to learn the cost of this in-house training course.
Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers - Online, Open Courses, In-House
The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) received its Royal Charter in 1976 and works to promote the careers of building services engineers. In addition to accrediting courses and work-based training, they develop and improve pathways to professional Registration...
Find out more about this 25 Ways to Save Energy in Your Building course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.