Chrysalis Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills - AIM AwardsChrysalis Training
This is our entry-level counselling and hypnotherapy course which is your route to professional hypnotherapy practice as well as providing you with initial counselling skills.
Choose this counselling course if your main focus is hypnotherapy and you’re open to further progression as a counsellor. The course covers all of the well-known hypnotherapy techniques such as quitting smoking, weight loss, hypnosis for childbirth, etc. and will also teach you about building a successful practice.
- Basic Hypnotherapy Techniques- Includes; History of Hypnosis and Mental Health / Contra-Indications
- Initial Consultation & Induction Techniques - Includes; The Subconscious Mind and Alternative Induction Techniques
- Further Application of Hypnotherapy Techniques - Includes; Stress, Anxiety, Phobias, Habits, Quit Smoking & Weight Loss
- Hypnoanalysis and Physical Symptoms - Includes; Understanding Hypnoanalysis and Using Hypnosis in the context of physical problems
- Intimate Relationships, Sex & Reproduction - Includes; Hypnosis for Childbirth
- Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills - Includes; Building a Successful Practice
- Become a Professional Hypnotherapist (Cert.Hyp CS).
- Course Accredited by the National Hypnotherapy Society- Graduates eligible for Registrant Status.
- Route to the National Hypnotherapy Society’s Accredited Register - the only hypnotherapy body to have its register recognised by the Professional Standards Authority.
- Registered successful candidates will receive a Level 3 Certificate from AIM Awards.
- A clear progression path from hypnotherapy to counselling.
- Build a successful practice via this course and National Hypnotherapy Society membership.
This course is accredited by: National Counselling Society and AIM Award.
Suitability - Who should attend?
-You must be 19+ at point of enrolment on the course-Entry into our first year is open to any adult who can demonstrate that they can understand the course materials, is ethical and responsible, and who wishes to make a difference to themselves and others by entering this field. If you have a desire to grow and to help others, we welcome your application.-Direct Entry onto our second year is possible if you have a Level 3 qualification in counselling or some types of professional hypnotherapy qualification. This is assessed during your interview. You will need to take your certificates with you to interview.-Entry onto our Level 6 course is normally at the point of passing our other courses.
From time to time we all reach those crossroads in life where we feel we need a fresh challenge, a change of career path or would love to give something back to society. For many people becoming a Counsellor, Psychotherapist...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!