Chrysalis Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice - AIM AwardsChrysalis Training
This is our recommended course as it fully meets current professional requirements and is the most cost-efficient way to enter our profession. You’ll be able to offer concrete help and appropriate solutions to clients, taking an active role in assisting them to heal and reach their full potential.
- Years One & Two: Previous Modules as per Chrysalis Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory
- Year Three: Over 12 weekends, you’ll study the following seven units:
- The Humanistic Approach to Counselling - Includes; Contracting with Clients
- The Psychodynamic Approach to Counselling - Includes; Legal Issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy & Integration - Includes; Difference & Diversity
- Understanding Depression; Human Relationships - Includes; Ethical Issues
- Abuse & Addiction - Includes; Use of Supervision
- Personal and Professional Aspects of Counselling - Includes; Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Counselling Practicum - Includes; Understanding working in a placement; completing 100 supervised clinical hours
- Become recognised as a registered counsellor and earn a Professional Diploma (Prof.Dip Psy C)
- Course fully Accredited by the National Counselling Society - Join as an M.N.C.S. (Acc) with many membership benefits including eligibility to join the Royal Society for Public Health
- Meets the entry requirements for the Society’s Accredited Register for Counsellors, recognised by the Professional Standards Authority
- Registered successful candidates will receive an RQF Level 5 Diploma from AIM Awards
- A clear and rapid upgrade route to Level 6 (Higher Education) qualifications on passing this course
This course is accredited by: National Counselling Society and AIM Award.
Suitability - Who should attend?
-You must be 19+ at point of enrolment on the course-Entry into our first year is open to any adult who can demonstrate that they can understand the course materials, is ethical and responsible, and who wishes to make a difference to themselves and others by entering this field. If you have a desire to grow and to help others, we welcome your application.-Direct Entry onto our second year is possible if you have a Level 3 qualification in counselling or some types of professional hypnotherapy qualification. This is assessed during your interview. You will need to take your certificates with you to interview.-Entry onto our Level 6 course is normally at the point of passing our other courses.
From time to time we all reach those crossroads in life where we feel we need a fresh challenge, a change of career path or would love to give something back to society. For many people becoming a Counsellor, Psychotherapist...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!