A MasterClass in Marketing and Sales - In-houseChurchill Square Training & Development
A MasterClass in Marketing and Sales - In-house
All available course dates
A Masterclass in Marketing & Sales
This is a virtual course tailored to your organisation. We can host up to 16 people on the virtual course and this will take place via Zoom or MS Teams.
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics.
This one-day workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line. What Will Students Learn?
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get their name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use their time rather than their money to market their company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining marketing
- Recognizing trends
- Doing market research
- Strategies for success
- Mission statements
- Trade shows
- Developing a marketing plan
- Increasing business
- Saying no to new business
- Advertising myths
- Networking tips
All courses are also available online. Contact us for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved or is about to be involved in the process of getting the right products or services to the right customers will benefit from this course. This sales and marketing training course is suitable for sales and marketing staff but it also applies to managers in other areas. An essential course for small business owners to drive their sales through effective marketing. This course is available on site or as an open course at various UK locations or internationally on request.
Training Course Content
This eLearning course will help you teach participants:
- What we mean by the term “marketing.”
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- How to use time rather than money to market their company effectively.
- How to perform a SWOT analysis.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this A MasterClass in Marketing and Sales - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams