Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This eLearning course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, its features, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining branding
- Creating a mission and vision
- Positioning your brand and developing your style
- Developing a brand name and slogan
- Creating a visual identity
- Living your brand and connecting with customers
- Launching your brand
- Taking your brand’s pulse
- Measuring brand health with a balanced scorecard, SWOT analysis, and Middleton’s brand matrix
- Interpreting evaluation results
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Branding: Creating and Managing Your Corporate Brand course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!