Conference and Event ManagementChurchill Square Training & Development
Conference and Event Management
Although it does take plenty of creativity to design an event that is memorable and meaningful, it also takes careful attention to detail, adaptability, effective delegating, and a lot of work. This tcourse will walk you through the process of event management, from the beginning stages of planning, to the final touches (like decorations, food, and music). While this course is specifically for corporate event planning, the elements here can also be applied to more personal event planning. Essentially, we’re creating an effective and well planned design that is ready for implementation and can be used over and over again.
What Will Students Learn?
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, take-always, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Create a diversity plan
- Evaluate the process once it's all wrapped up
- What Topics are Covered?
- Event planning essentials
- Budgeting basics and managing contracts
- Using the committee approach
- Connecting with partners and sponsors
- Advertising and marketing
- Selecting the venue
- Feeding the masses and business etiquette
- Celebrating diversity
- Selecting speakers and a master of ceremonies
- Adding the finishing touches
- Event day roles
- Closing the event and gathering feedback
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and officers involved in the planning or management of events, exhibitions and conferences as well as managers and officers of Public Relations. This course is available on site or as an open course at various UK locations or internationally on request. This course is available on site or as an open course at various UK locations or internationally on request.
Courses start from £1,950 (+VAT) for an on site course for up to 12 delegates.
All course materials are included
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Conference and Event Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!