Customer Service Training: Managing Customer ServiceChurchill Square Training & Development
Customer Service Training: Managing Customer Service:
Virtual Delivery Course
The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This workshop will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
What Topics are Covered?
- The six critical elements of customer service
- Understanding leadership
- Managing performance
- Onboarding and orientation
- Five practices of leadership
All courses are also available online. Contact us for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Open to all
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course you can download a course completion certificate.
We are an accredited CPD provider.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this Customer Service Training: Managing Customer Service course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Apprenticeship training for companies