As the global Internet population continues to grow, electronic commerce is growing as well. By the end of 2015, e-commerce generated over £200 billion annually. This huge market encompasses traditional e-commerce, as well as m-commerce (which is growing faster than any other sector) and location-based e-commerce. This course will teach entrepreneurs how to develop, market, and manage an e-commerce business, giving them a crucial advantage in today’s competitive market.
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe what the terms e-commerce and m-commerce mean
- Develop an e-commerce business plan
- Evaluate e-commerce software options
- Build an online store with product pages, supporting features, a shopping cart, and an effective checkout process
- Test, launch, and update your e-commerce site
- Design engaging, responsive web content
- Understand e-commerce payment options and choose appropriate options for your site
- Use appropriate tools to track key e-commerce metrics
- Identify and optimize supporting e-commerce activities, such as customer service, sales, and inventory management
- Create a marketing plan with all the essential elements
- Market your online store using social media and other appropriate channels
- Use discounts and promotions to market your e-commerce business
- Understand what security and privacy issues face e-commerce businesses and handle customers’ information accordingly
- Protect your intellectual property
- Identify the rules and regulations that will govern your e-commerce businesses
What Topics are Covered?
- Getting to Know E-Commerce
- E-Commerce Building Blocks
- Software Options and Solutions
- Building Your Online Store
- The Finishing Touches
- Creating an Engaging User Experience
- Transaction Management
- E-Commerce Analytics
- Supporting Your E-Commerce Business
- Security and Fraud Awareness
- Rules and Regulations
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this E-Commerce Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!