Have you ever been in a workplace situation where a supervisor has made a decision that you didn’t agree with? Did you wish that you could ask someone else what they thought of the decision; whether they would have done the same thing? The peer review process offers employees just that chance, using a formalised procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions. This course will teach you everything you need to know about employee dispute resolution through mediation.
What Will Students Learn?
- What the peer review process is
- A process for employees to file grievances and for management to respond
- How to choose a facilitator and panel
- What is involved in the hearing process, from preliminary meetings to the hearing, and the decision process
- What responsibilities and powers a panel should have
- How to apply professional questioning and probing techniques
- Why peer review panels fail and how to avoid those pitfalls
What Topics are Covered?
- What is peer review?
- Initiating the process
- The peer review panel
- Asking questions
- The peer review process
- Panel walk through
- Why does the process fail?
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Employee Dispute Resolution: Mediation through Peer Review course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!