Environmental Sustainability A Practical Approach to Greening Your OrganisationChurchill Square Training & Development
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) involve a set of processes and practices that enable an organisation to reduce its environmental impacts and increase its operating efficiency. A well-designed EMS can help an organization address its regulatory demands in a systematic manner thereby reducing the risk of noncompliance. An EMS can also help address non-regulated issues such as pollution prevention, odor management, water usage and energy conservation. In this eLearning course participants will learn about EMS and how it can benefit their organization. Through the use of a Case Study and information they bring about their own company participants will leave with a draft EMS for their organization. It will include organizational Environmental Aspect and Impacts and Objectives and Targets for their organizations significant environmental impacts.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what an Environmental Management System (EMS) is and the benefits of establishing one in your organization
- Understand ‘greenwashing’ and ways that there organization can avoid ‘greenwashing’
- Know the six KPI areas as defined by the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
- Know the steps necessary to develop an EMS
- Be able to determine the Environmental Impacts and Aspects within an organization
- Understand and apply an Environmental Significance standard to organizational Environmental Impacts
- Set Objectives and Targets for significant organizational environmental impacts
What Topics are Covered?
- Environmental Management
- Developing an EMS
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts
- Environmental Significance
- Objectives and Targets
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Environmental Sustainability A Practical Approach to Greening Your Organisation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!