Innovation in its purest form means to create something new, but it can also mean better solutions, new methods of doing something, finding more efficient and effective ways of completing a task, or creating new processes or workflows.
Innovation is what drives companies; by coming up with new and fresh ideas, companies are able to remain relevant and drive success.
Innovation is what propels businesses into the future, and allows them to forge a new path of relevance, profit, and success.
What Will Students Learn?
• Understand what fostering innovation means
• Learn what an innovative workplace looks like
• Determine how you can help create an innovative workplace environment
• Understand your role in helping to foster innovation
• Know what happens in the workplace when you help foster innovation
• Describe ways that innovation can help your company
What Topics are Covered?
• Creating an Innovative Environment
• Who is Doing it Well?
• A Leader’s Role in Innovation
• Systems and Processes for Innovation
• Is it Okay to Fail?
• Innovation and Teams
• What Happens When you Foster Innovation
All courses are also available virtually. Contact us for more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course you can download a course completion certificate.
We are an accredited CPD provider.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this Fostering Innovation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams