Wouldn’t it be nice to be your own boss, work on your own schedule, and make money doing something that you’re passionate about? Millions of people around the world are living that dream and running their own business. This course will teach you the basics of entrepreneurship. You’ll consider if entrepreneurship is right for you and learn the basic steps of creating your own business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a solid foundation to start your entrepreneurial journey.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organizational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system
- Apply a system that will allow them to process any type of information that crosses their desk
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize work and routines to simplify lives
- Understand why they procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks
- Apply tools to make their households more productive and efficient
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding personal efficiency
- Developing the right attitude
- Laying the foundation
- Building blocks of an organizational system
- Creating the right environment
- Setting up your virtual environment and information management center
- Managing information in six easy steps
- Prioritizing your tasks
- Saying no
- Creating routines
- Stopping procrastination now (not later!)
- Applying our lessons at home
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this Getting Stuff Done - Personal Development Boot Camp course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!