Beginning with the Organisational Safety Policy, the company’s Safety Plan shows that Senior Management takes the commitment to worker health and safety seriously. The safety plan provides a system of policies, procedures and practices to help prevent accidents/incidents, gives workers the knowledge to help them create a safe working environment and outlines a consistent methodology for the company’s approach to Health and Safety. It is one of the more important safety documents that a company can produce. This workshop will give you the foundation to develop your Organizational Safety Plan and take the next step in building your safety culture.
What Will Students Learn?
- What a safety plan will include
- How to understand and write an Organizational Safety Policy
- The importance of the Introduction to the Safety Plan
- How to develop a basic Communications Plan for a specific accident/incident occurrence
- Ways to decide on training solutions to common accidents/incidents
- How to understand and explain the importance and structure of Incident Response Plans and Critical Incident Response Plans
- How to understand Safety Inspections and Safety Audits as methods to identify unsafe conditions and apply corrective action
- How to use a 6S Inspection Checklist to conduct a 6S Inspection
- How to brainstorm policies and procedures that you might find in the Appendix of a Safety Plan
- How to help your organization write, implement, and review a safety plan
What Topics are Covered?
- Organisational Safety Policy
- Introducing the Safety Plan
- Communications Plan
- Safety Training
- Incident Response Plan
- Safety and Health Inspections
- Safety Audits
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this Planning for Workplace Safety course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!