Training with Visual StorytellingChurchill Square Training & Development
Training with Visual Storytelling:
Training is constantly evolving, just as the needs and desires of learners are constantly changing. This course is for trainers who are ready to make their training stronger, more memorable, and more engaging for learners by using visual storytelling and graphical techniques to create better learning experiences that lead to better retention.
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe how storyboarding leads to better training results
- Apply storyboarding techniques to create a strong foundation for training
- Design training that uses storytelling to make it memorable, compelling, and relevant to the audience
- Evaluate technology tools to determine what will create the best learning experiences needed for adequate training
What Topics are Covered?
- How Storytelling Can Boost Your Training Power
- The Elements of a Powerful Story
- Storyboarding Techniques
- Bringing the Story to Life
- Tools and Technology
All courses are also available virtually. Contact us for more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course you can download a course completion certificate.
We are an accredited CPD provider.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this Training with Visual Storytelling course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
280 GBP-480 GBP