Women and Leadership: Owning Your Strengths and SkillsChurchill Square Training & Development
Women and Leadership: Owning Your Strengths and Skills
Women have a long-standing history in the workforce, in all roles from front-line worker to visionary founder, influential behind-the-scenes patron to front-and-centre CEO. As women, however, what are the influences, barriers and benefits to our leadership? Do we use or even acknowledge our strengths and skills?
This is a time of great change in the workforce, in part because of the increase in numbers and influence of women in the workplace. Flex time, day-care and caregiver support, and telecommuting are a few examples of workplace initiatives that benefit everyone, but evolved primarily due to the roles and influence of women who are often juggling multiple home, workplace, and community responsibilities.
However, there are some areas in which women could still be more visible and vocal. This online course will explore the history of women in the workforce and offer personal opportunities for exploration, identification, and development of leadership strengths and skills.
- Remote instruction by an expert facilitator if required
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for women, women leaders and anyone with any responsibility for managing women. The course will empower women to fulfil their potential in the workplace and give them the skills and confidence to succeed.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand a brief history and evolution of women and leadership
- Recognise barriers to women’s leadership and how to handle them
- Learn how to use barriers to create benefits
- Define Social and Emotional Intelligence and understand its importance in workplace leadership
- Understand the importance of Self-Awareness in identifying and owning your own strengths and skills
- Develop a basic vision and brand for your leadership
- Understand the essential leadership skills for women
- Examine steps and skills to good decision-making
- Create your own Workplace, Philosophy Statement and Action Plan
Training Course Content
What Topics are Covered?
- Women and the Workforce
- Barriers and Benefits to Women’s Leadership
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Leadership Awareness and Brand
- Leadership Skills
- Making Good Decisions
- Creating Your Workplace Philosophy
The cost of this course is £39.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Women and Leadership: Owning Your Strengths and Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!