Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Treating Customers Fairly: TCFCII - The Chartered Insurance Institute
Treating Customers Fairly - In-house Customer service training
This interactive Treating Customers Fairly course from the Chartered Insurance Institute is designed to give delegates a clear understanding of what TCF means for authorised firms and those working within the industry.
TCF and the six TCF outcomes are at the heart of the FCA's objectives. This goal of this highly practical programme is to help firms understand and demonstrate why fairness should lie at the core of their business culture, strategy, business model and product development process. To this end, it will instruct delegates in:
- The expectations of TCF within the FCA's broader objectives
- How to interpret and apply TCF outcomes
- How TCF impacts beyond customer-facing roles
- Assessing how their culture supports fair treatment of customers
- Identifying the management information that demonstrates fairness performance
Most importantly, it provides delegates with the know-how needed to develop a robust TCF policy and strategy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This customer service training course is suitable for:
- Executive and non-executive directors
- Risk managers
- Compliance staff
- Operations managers
- Marketing/product development staff
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD hours where considered relevant to your professional development needs.
Training Course Content
The course programme covers:
- The TCF outcomes and what they mean to our business and our customers
- Distinguishing between fair and unfair customer treatment - making the connections
- The product life cycle and the customer 'touchstone moments of truth' across your product life cycle
- Culture and fair treatment of customers - drivers and indicators
- Dusting off and re-running your gap analysis
- The expectations of senior executives
- Case Study: Assessing TCF strategy and policy - robust and appropriate?
- The management information that demonstrates your fairness at the heart of the business
This course can be tailored to your requirements and run as an in-house course. Contact CII for more information.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: CII - The Chartered Insurance Institute
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
As the world’s leading professional body for insurance and financial planning, we are uniquely placed to help you develop and maintain the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career. With over 125, 000 members in more than 150...