About CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession.
The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development.
With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's largest providers of HR and L&D training for businesses and individuals. Our programmes cover the latest information relating to workplaces today, backed by CIPD’s independent research and insights. So, you’ll have all the learning you need to take back to work, propel your career and grow your organisation.
What does CIPD Training deliver?
Choose from 100+ short courses, qualifications and development programmes covering every aspect of HR and people development, including:
- Human Resources
- Resourcing, Talent Planning and Recruitment
- Employee Engagement
- Reward Management
- Employment Law
- Learning and Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Organisation Design and Development
- Leadership and Management
- Behavioural Science
- Business Skills and Personal Effectiveness
Over 100 years of experience
Join over 25,000 professionals currently studying
100+ short courses
Why choose CIPD Training
- Credibility and reputation: High quality programmes backed by arguably the most trusted name in HR and people development. CIPD Training is uniquely placed to design and deliver learning and development solutions that enable you and your people to acquire the knowledge and skills essential in the world of work today. We know what great HR and L&D looks like, and what professionals need to know, do and deliver to succeed, and we’re developing and delivering programmes that reflect this.
- The best tutors: Our tutors are expert practitioners with years of hands-on experience and proven ability to facilitate great learning.
- Put your learning into practice: Take away valuable practical insights that are applicable to your workplace straight away.
- Variety of programmes: Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, our programmes will give you and your team, the knowledge, skills and experience to add value where it counts.
Awards & Accreditations
The CIPD was granted Royal Charter in July 2000, having demonstrated pre-eminence, public interest, stability and permanence. This was followed in July 2003 by the power to confer individual Chartered status on HR and L&D professionals.
A short video by CIPD Training describing who we are, what we do and what our students think of us. Play to hear more.
To request information from CIPD Training, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!