Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Aligning Learning With Business Strategy
Aligning Learning With Business Strategy - 1-Day Learning & Development Course in London
L&D practitioners often name their biggest challenge as clearly demonstrating the link between learning, the practical experience that supports it, and the necessary resources to the objectives of the organisation. Facilitators on this Aligning Learning with Business Strategy course will teach L&D professionals to motivate and build commitment to learning in their organisation and offer an array of learning solutions that develop employees - all directly linked to improving the organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Typical participants on Aligning Learning With Business Strategy are L&D specialists, HR and OD practitioners involved in managing organisational learning, and line managers who are responsible for integrating learning with their business needs.
Training Course Content
This course is scheduled as follows:
Integration and alignment
- integrating how needs are identified
- making L&D an integral part of organisational strategy and operational processes
- managing and integrating different stakeholder views on L&D needs
- aligning L&D processes with operational processes
- managing L&D resource allocation as an integral part of achieving organisational goals
Drivers for learning needs
- where do learning needs come from?
- what are the drivers?
- what’s the relationship of different learning needs to the achievement of organisational goals?
- how might we prioritise needs?
Relationship of learning needs to organisational needs
- alignment with organisational goals and operational requirements
- constructive dialogue with stakeholders at different levels and different parts of your organisation
- integration with organisational processes
Factors that motivate or hinder learning
- individual issues
- team or group issues
- workplace issues
Integrating learning and performance
- formal v informal learning
- at work v away from work
- relationship to operational requirements
- practice and application whilst learning is fresh
- competency frameworks
- appraisal, individual performance targets
- briefing and debriefing by manager or workplace coach
- timeliness of learning
Learning solutions for an integrated approach
- range of learning opportunities
- specific methods
The cost of this course is £560.00 + VAT and £505.00 + VAT for CIPD Members.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...