Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Building ResilienceCIPD Training
Building Resilience - 1 day Course - CIPD Training
Build your resilience for optimal performance at work. You’ll discover how to become more aware of stress and pressure, and what your current resilience strategies are. Plus, you’ll gain new techniques to build your resilience in order to better manage challenges at work.
Managing your energy and emotional state increases your ability to respond to stressors and handle relationships more effectively. Recognising your own thought patterns and exercising control helps direct focus and performance. Using the Resilience Roadmap, you’ll learn how to apply daily techniques that will help develop new habits and build your own and others resilience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for those looking to remain optimistic, curious and motivated under pressure, and optimise their performance at work whilst ensuring well-being. It’s also an idea course for anyone interested in the science of optimal performance.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- recognise the nature of resilience, pressure and stress
- recognise how you respond to stress, pressure and challenge
- Identify how you can perform optimally
- identify the components of optimal physical performance
- Leverage your own movement, nutrition and recovery
- develop emotional intelligence
- improve working relationships
- Exercise thought control and direct focus to improve cognitive function
- commit to daily habits that lead to optimal performance.
All CIPD Training programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Training Course Content
The course the topics covered will include:
- Science of stress and resilience
- Movement practice
- Emotional intelligence
- Relationships at work
- Cognitive function
- Optimal performance
- Flow states
- Resilience Roadmap.
The cost of this course is as follows:
Non-Member Price: £545 + VAT
CIPD Member Price: £495 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...