Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Advanced Award in Employee Engagement Fast Track
The CIPD Advanced Award in Employee Engagement is a specialist competency-based award. It has been specifically designed for HR professionals with expertise and competence in employee engagement, who wish to gain recognition of their experience gained to date.
The competency-based route is a fast way to get your specialist CIPD qualification without any need for further study. All you need to do is prove that you have the experience and are already working to a high standard in order to be awarded with the relevant CIPD qualification.
Developed from the specialist professional areas of the CIPD HR Profession Map, the competency based advanced level awards from CIPD Training reflect the current and future competencies of today’s HR professional. With a style that challenges the experienced practitioner, the approach of the programme is to review, question and consider alternative solutions to complex and specialist topics. You will be encouraged to reflect on your current practices, explore alternatives and use experiential learning techniques to develop and demonstrate your competence.
CIPD offers their programmes and qualifications throughout the United Kingdom (including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff and Edinburgh), and internationally.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD Advanced Award in Employee Engagement is suitable for HR practitioners with responsibility for HR decision-making and employee engagement and organisational design.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
The content for this programme is structured as follows:
- Day 1:
- The concept of employee engagement
- Behaviours and evidential signs
- Connections between EEG managerial leadership and strategic aspirations
- Implications for HRM connections between engagement and HR strategies
- Day 2
- The contribution of EEG to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence
- The relationships between levels of EEG and organisational excellence
- High performance principles and working practices
- Measuring levels of EEG
- Day 3
- Justifying the case for promoting EEG
- Gaining support and overcoming resistance - drivers and barriers
- Day 4
- Alternative methods for measuring engagement levels
- Enhancing, embedding and retrieving levels of engagement
- Summative Assessment Briefing
- Day 5
- Assessment 1 -The contribution of EEG to organisational success
- Giving Feedback
- Individual Formative Assessments
- Programme and Learning Review
- Programme feedback
- Next steps
Full Up-front Qualification Fee £3,495 + VAT, Member Fee: £3,495 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...