Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Organisation Design and Development
This CIPD Level 7 award is designed to provide delegates with a deeper understanding of organisation development and design issues, together with practical knowledge and skills. Delegates will leave this programme with the knowledge and confidence to deliver immediate, tangible results to their organisation.
CIPD offers their programmes and qualifications throughout the United Kingdom (including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff and Edinburgh), and internationally.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You’ll find this qualification is relevant to all HR professionals, learning and development specialists, internal and external HR consultants, and OD specialists who work with HR. Typically you will have a degree-level qualification and/or relevant work experience.
To be awarded the qualification, you must:
- attend two face-to-face workshops which are two days each
- successfully complete an assignment
- actively take part in the online discussions
- complete an online change management tool
- complete three hours of telephone coaching
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
The content of this course is divided into two modules and structured as follows:
- Module 1: Organisation Development for HR Leaders
- HR strategy, HR business partner and OD
- Organisational models as a roadmap to diagnosis and interventions
- Exploring the systemic balancing of the various organisational elements
- Working to ensure interventions impact the root causes
- The Consequence Model ™, Interventions ‘toolkit’
- Building your capacity – becoming a compelling leader and practitioner
- Application - simulating the world of work
- Module 2: Organisation Design
- Choosing an organisation design model and approach
- Making the case for organisation design
- Relating structural choices to business strategy
- Sequencing the work
- Agreeing the programme governance
- Deciding the role of HR in organisation design
- Surfacing the risks in the organisation design project
- Involving leaders and other stakeholders
- Measuring progress during and after the design work
Full Up-front Qualification Fee £3,270 + VAT, Member Fee: £3,270 +VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...