Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Foundation Award in Employment Law
This foundation-level qualification provides a thorough introduction to employment law and the common challenges HR professionals face. The programme explores the essential legal considerations needed for effective employment relationship management throughout the duration of the employment.
Pariticpants are provided with a total of 60 hours learning overall, and have up to three months to complete the requirements of the programme.
The course can also be run in-house for groups of participants at the client's preferred location, where the course content and delivery can be customised as per the specific requirement of the client. Contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The programme is suitable for:
- individuals beginning a career in HR or employee relations
- professionals working in an HR support role looking to develop their knowledge of employment law and gain a professional qualification
- those with a responsibility for HR activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function.
No existing knowledge of employment law or HR experience is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
The programme content will be structured as follows:
- Fundamentals of employment law
- Creating the employment relationship
- Maintaining the employment relationship
- Terminating the employment relationship
The cost of the programme is as follows:
- Full up-front qualification fee: £1,469 + VAT
- CIPD members: £1,269 + VAT
The fees include all tuition, personal tutor support, assessment, course material and access to the dedicated Virtual Learning Environment. They do not include travel, accommodation, student membership or the £30 registration fee for the foundation level award if you’re not a member of the CIPD, which is payable directly to the CIPD.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...