Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Learning and DevelopmentCIPD Training
CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Learning and Development
CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Learning and Development: Distance Learning Programme
This CIPD Level 5 Certificate programme aims to provide delegates with the most up to date learning and development (L&D) skills in order to transform the L&D within their organisations. Programme delegates will enhance the progression of their career with this recognised qualification and earn the potential necessary to prove their L&D credibility.
This programme takes place entirely online, so all delegates can study wherever they wish:
- Be motivated by the experience, knowledge and insights of leading L&D expert practitioners
- Enjoy support and guidance from our expert team of tutors and community managers as you learn
- Benefit from a rich learning experience as you network and discuss learning points with L&D practitioners from a range of backgrounds
Suitability - Who should attend?
The qualifications are for L&D practitioners at all levels. If you’re looking to progress in your L&D career, develop the most up to date L&D expertise and gain a professional qualification, this is the programme for you.
- You may be at an early stage in your L&D career and looking to understand the context of L&D, and how to design and develop digital and blended learning solutions.
- If you have a few years’ experience, you can gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage the L&D business function, use metrics to build business cases for L&D and develop your organisation’s leaders and managers.
- If you’re an experienced L&D professional, you can get the very latest L&D updates and explore new ways to lead L&D initiatives. Plus, develop your expertise in newer areas of L&D including social and collaborative learning.
- These qualifications are also suitable if you are transferring careers (i.e. from teaching), elsewhere in HR and other training environments.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this programme, delegates will receive the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Learning and Development. This qualification has been accredited by the CIPD and is equivalent to QCF level 5.
Successful delegates will leave this programme with the knowledge of:
- Apply the latest L&D research and thinking in your role
- Demonstrate a sound theoretical basis that underpins your practice
- Experience digital and social collaborative approaches to learning
- Understand creative digital learning design and delivery methods that you can replicate
- Enhance your career prospects with a recognised professional qualification
- Gain Associate membership of the CIPD to enhance your professional standing and profile
- Establish on going networking contacts and opportunities both online and through CIPD branches
- Engage in CIPD’s “Future of Learning” forum to keep informed of latest research and thinking
Full Up-front Qualification Fee £2,458 + VAT, Member fees: £2,458 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...