Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Learning and Development: Distance Learning Programme
The programme will help you to implement cutting-edge L&D in your organisation. You’ll acquire the very latest L&D knowledge and skills that you’ll need to transform L&D in your organisation. You will enhance your career progression and earning potential and achieve your CIPD qualification in L&D to prove your credibility.
Learning is entirely online, so you can study when and where suits you!
- Explore the latest thinking in L&D and digital learning, embed it straight into your organisation and raise your profile at work
- Stay current, credible and relevant as an L&D practitioner
- Enhance your strategic mindset to align L&D with organisational goals
- Earn insights and expertise to become a recognised L&D thought leader
- Gain associate membership of the CIPD, allowing you to use the designation Assoc CIPD after your name to showcase your credentials.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The qualifications are for L&D practitioners at all levels. If you’re looking to progress in your L&D career, develop the most up to date L&D expertise and gain a professional qualification, this is the programme for you.
- You may be at an early stage in your L&D career and looking to understand the context of L&D, and how to design and develop digital and blended learning solutions.
- If you have a few years’ experience, you can gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage the L&D business function, use metrics to build business cases for L&D and develop your organisation’s leaders and managers.
- If you’re an experienced L&D professional, you can get the very latest L&D updates and explore new ways to lead L&D initiatives. Plus, develop your expertise in newer areas of L&D including social and collaborative learning.
- These qualifications are also suitable if you are transferring careers (i.e. from teaching), elsewhere in HR and other training environments.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Learning and Development. The qualification is accredited by the CIPD and is on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) at level 5. Successful completion leads to Associate membership of the CIPD. Associate membership is the first level of professional membership of the CIPD, and allows you to use the designation Assoc CIPD after your name to showcase your credentials.
- Non-Member: £2,996 + VAT
- Member: £2,996 + VAT
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...