Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in CIPD Advanced Level Award in Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in CIPD Advanced Level Award in Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision is a specialist competency-based award. It has been specifically designed for practitioners with expertise and competence in the area of learning and development, who wish to gain recognition of their experience gained to date.
The competency-based route is a fast way to get your specialist CIPD qualification without any need for further study. All you need to do is prove that you have the experience and are already working to a high standard in order to be awarded with the relevant CIPD qualification.
Developed from the specialist professional areas of the CIPD HR Profession Map, the competency based advanced level awards from CIPD Training reflect the current and future competencies of today’s HR professional. With a style that challenges the experienced practitioner, the approach of the programme is to review, question and consider alternative solutions to complex and specialist topics. You will be encouraged to reflect on your current practices, explore alternatives and use experiential learning techniques to develop and demonstrate your competence.
There are two routes for achieving this qualification:
- Competency-based, 20-week programme; designed for those who are already working to a high standard in this area and are seeking recognition for their experience to date. This web page provides details of the competency-based programme.
- Fast-track, 5-week programme; suited to those who do not have experience in this area and are looking to develop their knowledge and skills through an intensive programme of one week of face-to-face workshops, assessment and self-study. Find out more about the fast-track programme.
CIPD’s own learning delivery arm offer courses and qualifications across the UK (including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff and Edinburgh), and internationally. Visitour websiteto find a location close to you.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision is suitable for practitioners responsible for the strategic direction of learning and development in support of the organisation's goals and performance.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision. The qualification is accredited by the CIPD and is equivalent to QCF level 7.
On successful completion of the programme, you will have demonstrated your ability to:
- explain, evaluate and critically analyse the internal and external contextual factors impacting on the design, delivery and assessment of learning plans and interventions in organisations
- evaluate, select and apply a range of approaches and processes for establishing learning and development needs at organisation, group/team, occupational and individual levels in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- evaluate a range of learning and instructional design theories and principles and apply them to select and justify appropriate learning and development methods and delivery channels with the engagement and support of other professionals and managers
- design learning plans and interventions to meet identified needs in a timely, feasible and cost-effective way
- demonstrate skills of delivery and facilitation of learning through a range of methods and for employees at a range of organisational levels and a range of occupational groups
- design and implement appropriate evaluation methods to assess the success and effectiveness of learning plans and interventions
- act ethically and professionally with a demonstrated commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity in the design and delivery of learning and development to continuous personal and professional development.
Training Course Content
Course Module 1 : Course module 3 - Duration: 2 days
This module focuses on working effectively and collaboratively with key internal and external partners and stakeholders, assessing the role and influence of the politics of learning and talent development and practice, and skills of influencing.
To support you along the journey, you will have your own coach / adviser, chosen to match your specialist areas and industry background, so that together you can plan every step of the journey to successfully passing the Award.
Full Up-front Qualification Fee £4,399 + VAT, Member Fee: £4,399 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...