Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Employee EngagementCIPD Training
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Employee Engagement
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Employee Engagement Fast Track
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Employee Engagement is a specialist competency-based award. It has been specifically designed for HR professionals with expertise and competence in employee engagement, who wish to gain recognition of their experience gained to date.
The competency-based route is a fast way to get your specialist CIPD qualification without any need for further study. All you need to do is prove that you have the experience and are already working to a high standard in order to be awarded with the relevant CIPD qualification.
Developed from the specialist professional areas of the CIPD HR Profession Map, the competency based advanced level awards from CIPD Training reflect the current and future competencies of today’s HR professional. With a style that challenges the experienced practitioner, the approach of the programme is to review, question and consider alternative solutions to complex and specialist topics. You will be encouraged to reflect on your current practices, explore alternatives and use experiential learning techniques to develop and demonstrate your competence.
CIPD offers their programmes and qualifications throughout the United Kingdom (including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff and Edinburgh), and internationally.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Employee Engagement is suitable for HR practitioners with responsibility for HR decision-making and employee engagement and organisational design.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Employee Engagement. The qualification is accredited by the CIPD and is equivalent to QCF level 7.
On successful completion of the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Employee Engagement, you will have demonstrated your ability to:
- analyse the concept of employee engagement, both intrinsically and also as an instrument for facilitating high-level business purposes
- explain the empirical and philosophical connections between employee engagement, managerial leadership, strategic aspirations and HR strategies focused on infrastructure maintenance and also the development of human resource management (HRM) competitive differentiators
- explore the critical contribution of employee engagement as a route to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence within a high performance working environment
- design and undertake an analysis of the relationships, causal or correlational, between levels of employee engagement and organisational performance, measured by both process efficiency and corporate outcomes
- create justified, cost effective and strategically defensible action plans for promoting engagement within their own organisation and elsewhere
- evaluate levels of employee engagement within organisations, functions and business units and recommend and implement programmes designed to achieve remedial changes or embed levels of engagement already accomplished.
Training Course Content
The content for this programme is structured as follows:
- Day 1:
- The concept of employee engagement
- Behaviours and evidential signs
- Connections between EEG managerial leadership and strategic aspirations
- Implications for HRM connections between engagement and HR strategies
- Day 2
- The contribution of EEG to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence
- The relationships between levels of EEG and organisational excellence
- High performance principles and working practices
- Measuring levels of EEG
- Day 3
- Justifying the case for promoting EEG
- Gaining support and overcoming resistance - drivers and barriers
- Day 4
- Alternative methods for measuring engagement levels
- Enhancing, embedding and retrieving levels of engagement
- Summative Assessment Briefing
- Day 5
- Assessment 1 -The contribution of EEG to organisational success
- Giving Feedback
- Individual Formative Assessments
- Programme and Learning Review
- Programme feedback
- Next steps
Full Up-front Qualification Fee £3,495 + VAT, Member Fee: £3,495 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...