Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing a Reward Strategy - 2 day HR course by CIPD training
This two-day course explores frameworks and best practices used to process reward strategy development. The course is taught at an introductory level for working practitioners and includes action planning, case studies and group discussions.
By participating in this course, you will gain and understanding of reward strategy theory and specialist knowledge in implementing effective reward strategies, and associated processes, to build on your organisation’s success. As part of the programme you'll build the first steps to develop the reward strategy for your organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Developing a Reward Strategy course is ideal for senior HR or reward practitioners with responsibility for remuneration strategy, policy and development.
Professionals working in the private, public and voluntary sectors will find this course suitable.
Training Course Content
The course outline is as follows:
What is a reward strategy?
- objectives and success measures
Understanding the reward environment
- business environment and organisational needs
- HR environment
- employee motivation and needs
- organisation values
Reward strategy design
- total reward
- strategy development
- links with other HR programmes
- developing the plan, tools, communication, success measures
- the change process
- overview of reward tools and techniques (as appropriate for the group)
- total reward
- programme options
- success measures
Evidence-based strategy design
- understanding the framework
- evidence-based success criteria
- Guiding principles
Reward strategy development
- the process of developing a reward strategy
- current practice
Implementing your reward strategy
- the paradoxes
- barriers to success
- learning from extensive case studies
- develop the first building blocks foryourreward strategy.
- Member Price: £850 + VAT
- Non-Member Price: £935 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...