Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Enhancing Coaching with Psychology and Neuroscience - 1 day course - CIPD Training
This one-day workshop looks at coaching’s place and impact in the 21st century world of work. Within this context it considers: individual and organisational goals, challenges and constraints; latest findings from neuroscience and psychology; and, how coaching efficacy can be maintained and enhanced.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop will be of interest to: anyone with an interest in supporting personal change and development; active coaches who are looking to further develop their practice; those who commission or sponsor coaching. Please note that this course is not suitable for those without any prior knowledge of coaching.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By attending this programme participants will:
- Understand where coaching fits in the development landscape and define what an effective coaching process entails
- Explore the latest psychology and neuroscience and how this can be used to enhance coaching
- Take away a range of practical tools and techniques to use in their coaching practice.
All CIPD Training programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Training Course Content
The programme includes:
- Coaching context and process
- Psychology – what is new, what is useful?
- Neuroscience – a brief history, future trends, the most relevant findings
- Bringing it all together – how process, psychology and neuroscience can enhance coaching efficacy and success
- Reflection and action planning.
Non-member Fee: £545 + VAT
CIPD Member Fee: £495 + VAT
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...