Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Enhancing Coaching with Psychology and Neuroscience
Enhancing Coaching with Psychology and Neuroscience - 1-Day Course from CIPD Training
This one-day workshop from CIPD Training provides participants with key knowledge of psychological resources that can be used to enhance coaching methods and skills.
The highly practical course explores the impact of coaching in 21st century professions in line with the latest findings from neuroscience and psychology. Participants will analyse and examine individual and organisational goals, challenges and constraints, and how effective coaching can be maintained.
The course is approved by the British Psychological Society Learning Centre for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development.
The course can also be run in-house for groups of participants at the client's preferred location, where the course content and delivery can be customised as per the specific requirement of the client.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for:
- individuals with an interest in supporting personal change and development
- active coaches who are looking to further develop their practice
- those who commission or sponsor coaching.
Please note that this course is not suitable for those without any prior knowledge of coaching.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the programme participants will:
- Gain a better understanding of effective coaching processes
- Enhance their coaching skills through knowledge and application of the latest psychology and neuroscience
- Take away a range of practical tools and techniques to use in their coaching practice.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Coaching context and process
- Psychology – what is new, what is useful?
- Neuroscience – a brief history, future trends, the most relevant findings
- Bringing it all together – how process, psychology and neuroscience can enhance coaching efficacy and success
- Reflection and action planning.
The cost of the programme is as follows:
- Full up-front qualification fee: £545 + VAT
- CIPD members: £495 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...