Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Facilitation SkillsCIPD Training
Facilitation Skills - CIPD Training
Facilitation has never been more important in the quest to achieve successful outcomes in the workplace.
Learn how to design and manage facilitation processes that will ensure successful outcomes and gain the commitment of all those involved, with this one day course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Skills in facilitation are essential for anyone working in the field of learning and development. It is also an extremely vital skills for managers across the organisation, and can be a useful addition to the skill set for anyone leading focus groups, research and for those who want to work with their teams in a different way.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On the completion of the programme, you'll be able to:
- Identify the key task for effective facilitation
- Use facilitation skills to achieve optimum results
- Confront and overcome difficult situations
- Evaluate the outcomes of the facilitation process.
All CIPD programmes can be run in-house, tailored to your organisation’s unique needs.
Training Course Content
- Context: what is facilitation?
- Key tasks for effective facilitation
- Using facilitation skills to achieve optimum results
- Confronting and overcoming difficult situations
- Evaluating the outcomes of the facilitation process
- Review, reflection, action planning and evaluation.
Non-members: £545 + VAT
CIPD members: £490 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...