Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
HR as Business Partner Training Course - CIPD Training
This training course explores the role of human resources in a business partnership context. The course explores the meaning of business partnership withing the realm of HR possibilities and includes techniques and frameworks for influencing stakeholders, building credibility and propelling an organisation forward.
The course will provide you with the skills to:
- Appreciate the business partnering approach and its key drivers
- identify how business partnering differs from other approaches such as internal consultancy, HR manager or director role
- learn to assess the implications for HR careers and your organisation as a whole
- recognise the attitudes, knowledge and skills required of an HR partner
- assess your own organisation’s readiness for HR partnering
- devise strategies for influencing line managers
- develop a personal ‘partnering’ action plan.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This HR training course is suitable for new HR business partners and those currently aspiring to this role, as well as HR professionals looking to introduce partnering into their organisation.
Training Course Content
- What is HR business partnering?
- a brief history of partnering with illustrative UK case studies
- partnering’s promise – how it delivers benefits
- partnering’s problems – when partnering struggles
- partnering journeys – review of partnering paths taken
- organisations that have successfully implemented partnering
- What makes a great HR business partner
- Development of HR business partner
- Operating as an HR business partner
- Key actions.
Member price: £725 + VAT
Non-member price: £650 + VAT.
This course can also be delivered in-house
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...