Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
HR Business Partner Development - MasterclassCIPD Training
HR Business Partner Development - Masterclass Training with CIPD
This advanced training course develops the skills and performance of current HR business partners. Course content has been design to address the key competencies needed to function as an effective and valued HR business partner. BY participating in the course, you will develop skills in building commercial acumen, business savviness, influencing and analytics.
- The changing face of HRBP and how that impacts the function as a whole
- The transition that HRBP has made and how that has changed perceptions of partnering
- Key themes for HRBP’s today and why these have relevance
- The six competencies of HRBP’s and measure personal effectiveness against those
- How being insight-led is a critical ingredient to being an effective HR Business Partner and for developing ‘Next Generation HR’
- Business drivers and the impact of HR
- The business model in depth Work with evidence based HR and the identify the role of workplace analytics
- Behaviours which promote influence and impact
- The role of the courageous business partner
- Why effective influencing is essential for a successful HRBP
- The power of brand and credibility
- How to identify and map key stakeholders
- The elements of influencing and learn to apply these to all stakeholder engagements
- Coaching skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for current HR business partners seeking to enhance their performance and influence in this role.
Training Course Content
- The Changing face of HR - A New Landscape Emerges
- Key Themes for HRBPs Today
- Defining Effective Business Partnering and the Six Competencies
- Insight-led Business Savvy
- Why Business Savvy?
- The Foundations and Insights of Business Savvy
- Foundation 1: Understanding the Business Model at Depth:
- Business Models and HR
- Environmental Scanning
- The Concepts of Business Value and Key Improvement Points (KIPs)
- Foundation 2: Generating Insight from Data and Evidence:
- The Contribution of Workplace Analytics
- Evidence-based HR
- Using Data for HR Insight
- Proving HR Value: Calculating RoI on HR
- Foundation 3: Connecting with Curiosity, Purpose & Impact:
- Curiosity and Entrepreneurial HR
- HR and Organisational Strategy
- Foundation 4: Leading with Integrity, Consideration & Challenge:
- Business Ethics and Integrity
- Courage to Challenge
- The HRBP as Skilled Influencer - Perception, Trust & Personal Brand
- Stakeholder Mapping & Engagement
- A Coaching Approach to Courageous Conversations
Member price: £1500 + VAT per delegate
Non-member price: £1450 + VAT per delegate.
This course can also be delivered in-house.
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...