Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
HR Business Partner Development Programme - intensive course for HR professionals
Now more than ever, HR is expected to deliver measurable solutions that create value for the business.
Developed and delivered by CIPD Training, this HR Business Partner Development Programme is designed to help you successfully develop such solutions by becoming an HR Business Partner. The comprehensive programme covers a broad range of topics and skills, providing you with all the tools you need to create effective relationships and successfully demonstrate the value of the HR function to the rest of your organisation.
The course takes a blended approach, combining face-to-face sessions with online webinars and interaction via a virtual community. You can also choose to benefit from the support of a personal coach who will provide support throughout the programme. The course is designed to let you explore your own needs and issues, interacting with course peers and tutors in a way that prepares you for the challenges you face in your daily role.
CIPD Training can also tailor the content of the course and deliver it in-house for groups of staff.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for HR professionals aspiring to become HR Business Partners, as well as junior HR Business Partners looking to develop their skills in implementing value-driven HR solutions.
Participants must be in an HR role to successfully take part in the programme.
Training Course Content
- Virtual Classroom Introduction: The HR Business Partner of Today and Tomorrow – Programme Introduction
- Module - The Business Savvy HRBP
- Module - The Influential Partner
- Module - Mining Data for HR Insight
- Module – The HRBP as Organisational Coach-Mentor
- Module - Wrap Up
- Positive Approaches to Change (1-day)
- Using Neuroscience to Develop your Coaching Practice (1-day)
- Creating a Strategic HR Business Case (2-days)
- Resourcing, OD and Talent
- Progressive Strategies for Talent Management (2-days)
- Global Mobility (1-day)
- Organisational Development for HR Leaders (2-days)
- Developing an Employee Engagement Strategy (1-day)
- Drive: The Surprising Truth about Workplace Motivation (1-day)
- Psychology of Managing Performance (1-day)
Course fees are as follows:
- Non-member: £2,299 + VAT
Member: £2,099 + VAT
These fees apply to the core programme only.
This course can also be run in-house, where the content can be tailored to suit organisational needs, providing a cost-effective solution to group training needs.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...