Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leveraging HR Analytics and Data
Leveraging HR Analytics and Data - 2-day course with CIPD Training
This 2-day Leveraging HR Analytics and Data course is designed to provide you with the HR analytics knowledge needed to develop a more in-depth understanding of your workforce, improving the quality and reliability of HR decision-making within your organisation.
The practical programme ultimately aims to help you get the most out of your people and their potential to create competitive advantage. Led by experienced HR analytics experts, the course provides an in-depth introduction to HR analytics and helps you develop practical skills in human capital analytics by exploring different methods and tools to:
- Link HR and business strategies
- Assess organisational readiness for analtyics initiatives
- Build a business case for HR analytics
- Demonstrate the value credibility and value added of HR
- Use analytics to improve talent management processes
- Define roles, capabilities and structures to maximise the effectiveness of analytics
In addition, the small group size will ensure you are able to interact with peers from different organisations, and to focus on the steps that are needed to embed analytics in your workplace. CIPD Training can also run the course in-house for groups of staff, tailoring it to any specific organisational needs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for HR personnel, financial stakeholders, strategic planners, IT specialists and other professionals interested in quantifying the capability and potential value of their workforces using Human Capital Metrics.
No prior knowledge is required.
Training Course Content
Day One: Adopting an analytics mindset
- Introduction and course overview
- State-of-the-art analytics: where are we today?
- The value of human capital
- Why it is key to assign financial values to both your workforce and HR activities
- The concept of people (rather than technology or capital) as the last refuge of competitive advantage
- The fundamental human capital mindset: how to view employees as assets rather than expenses.
- Five organisational strategies for investing in human capital metrics
Day Two: Implementing HC analytics
- Measuring the impact of HR strategy and investments
- Accountability of the new HR
- The structure of an individual human capital project
- Embedding human capital analytics in your organisation
- Assessing your organisation's readiness for human capital analytics
Course fees are as follows:
- Non-member: £995 + VAT
Member: £910 + VAT
This course can also be run in-house, where the content can be tailored to suit organisational needs, providing a cost-effective solution to group training needs.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...