Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Negotiation SkillsCIPD Training
Negotiation Skills - CIPD Training
Negotiation skills are invaluable in the world of business, enabling professionals to better communicate with colleagues, suppliers, clients and trade unions. This two-day course from CIPD Training will sharpen your knowledge of negotiation strategies, and help you identify and enhance your own negotiation style. The programme will explore complex and team negotiations, and solutions to help deal with interpersonal conflict and other challenging situations. On completion of the course you'll have an action plan in place to transform your negotiation skills in the workplace.
The course can also be run in-house for groups of participants at your preferred location. The course content and delivery can be tailored according to your specific requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for suitable for professionals looking to enhance their negotiation skills and practice.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the cours, participants will be able to:
- Recognise key interpersonal skills needed for all phases of negotiation
- Understand your preferred negotiation style and its strengths and weaknesses
- Identify blockages and challenges - and the solutions needed to tackle them
- Sharpen persuasive skills for productive negotiation
- Handle challenging people and situations more effectively
- Work more effectively as part of a negotiating team
- Improve your ability to actively persuade colleagues and other stakeholders
- Be able to negotiate better deals and agreements
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Different negotiation approaches and stages
- Dealing with conflict
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning for a negotiation
- Common tactics
- Power in negotiations
- Advanced communication skills
- Negotiating in different contexts and cultures
- Recognising sales and closing techniques
- Negotiating as a team
- Action Planning
The cost of the programme is as follows:
- Full up-front qualification fee: £880 + VAT
- CIPD members: £790 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...