Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Postgraduate Certificate in Reward ManagementCIPD Training
Postgraduate Certificate in Reward Management
Postgraduate Certificate in Reward Management - Training by CIPD
This unique programme combines CIPD’s research, knowledge and training expertise together with leading practitioners and consultants in the field, to provide course participants with a recognised qualification based on leading-edge thinking and highly practical approaches.
This postgraduate certificate is ideal for professionals looking to gain relevant, in-depth technical knowledge of reward management and the skills needed to effectively develop tailored strategies and solutions that support real organisational and business needs.
The course can also be run in-house for groups of participants at the client's location where the course content and delivery can be customised as per the specific requirement of the client.
To gain this Postgraduate Certificate in Reward Management, participants must attend:
- Introductory Workshop (one-day)
- Base and Variable Pay course module (two-day)
- Benefits, Pensions and Share Schemes course module (two-day)
- Reward in Context course module (two-day)
- Global Mobility course module (one-day)
Participants must also successfully complete:
- three written case studies (1500 words each)
- one written assignment (3000 words)
- a work-based project (5,000- 7,000 words)
- independent learning.
Participants get up to two years to complete the qualification. They must complete Module 1 of the Postgraduate Certificate in Reward Management in 18 months. Participants then have a further 6 months to complete module 2 of the Postgraduate Certificate in Reward Management by completing their Applied Reward Management Project, a work-based project of 5,000-7,000 words.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This qualification provides delegates with a means of professional recognition in the field of reward management. It is relevant for pay and reward specialists and HR generalists who intend to either continue in a generalist role or specialise in reward.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of the programme will enable delegates to:
- assess and utilise all the key components of reward management
- diagnose reward issues and determine an appropriate fit between reward schemes and the business and wider external context
- apply reward knowledge and skills with confidence in public, private or voluntary sector settings
- optimise the effectiveness of reward budget spending
- ensure that pay systems are not discriminatory
- develop the reward programme so that it is adaptable
- analyse the relationship between the environment, strategy and systems of reward management
- explore the conceptual apparatus and theoretical debates informing reward management
- critically discuss traditional, contingent and knowledge bases for transactional and relational rewards
- design internally consistent reward structures that recognise labour market and equity constraints
- analyse executive and expatriate rewards in an international context
- apply their learning in comprehensive work-based projects.
Training Course Content
This course covers 5 modules which are described below:
Course Module 1 : Introductory Workshop
Course Module 2 : Base and Variable Pay
Course Module 3 : Benefits, Pensions and Share Schemes
Course Module 4 : Reward in Context
Course Module 5 : Global Mobility
Full up-front qualification fee for this certificate programme is £5,199 + VAT for both CIPD members and non-members.
Module by Module Payment Option
Participants have an option of either paying the full fee up-front, or paying on a course module by course module basis. If participants opt for the second option, they have to pay a total fee of £5,399 + VAT.
The fees include all tuition, personal tutor support, assessment, course material and access to the dedicated Virtual Learning Environment.
Please note that all workshops for the Postgraduate Certificate in Reward Management may include delegates completing the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Reward Management. It is preferable to book place on the Introductory workshop and, after attending the workshop delegates can select dates for Module 1.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...