Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Re-energise Your Management - 2 day course - CIPD Training
This course is designed to help those who have been managing a team for two years or longer refresh their energy and skills and get them thinking more strategically. This course will help participants ensure that their management skills are up-to-date and will support the development of strategic thinking and planning skills. They will work with other experienced managers and will be able to share issues and challenges to gain an external perspective on them.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for experienced managers who want to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in management thinking and understand the ever-changing role of a manager.
It is recommended that you have at least two years’ management experience before attending this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand the changing role of the manager
- Develop your strategic thinking & planning skills
- Work more effectively with other senior managers
- Identify any improvements needed in your management skills and style
- Recognise how to improve people’s performance and motivation
- Plan and implement change more effectively
- Recharge your batteries, your skills and your own managerial abilities.
All our programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Training Course Content
This two day course covers the following topics:
- Welcome, introductions and what to expect from the workshop
- The changing role of the manager
- Management styles and skills
- How pressure affects management styles
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Stakeholder Management
- The challenges of change
- Performance and Motivation
- Team Dynamics
- Employee Engagement, health and well-being
- Talent management
- Career planning and developing your people
- Action planning
The course fee is as follows:
CIPD Member Price: £790 + VAT
Non-Member Price: £880 + VAT
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...