Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing TalentCIPD Training
Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent - 3 day course - CIPD Training
This is a highly effective course providing an overview of the recruitment, selection and resourcing process, including preparation for, and practical experience of, conducting interviews.This purposeful course provides participants with the essential tools for different recruitment and selection methods, explains the legal context of recruitment and selection, and how to select appropriate recruitment channels.
The group discussions and practical application of the skills developed over the three days will enable attendees to understand how best to construct job descriptions and person specifications, and ascertain suitably effective induction processes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 3-day course is suitable for HR support roles, or those looking to become involved in recruitment, selection and resourcing talent.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Explain the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy
- Identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods
- Contribute to the recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of effective induction.
All our programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Training Course Content
The content for this course is as follows:
Talent planning, recruitment and selection policies:
- Attracting talent; the benefits of attracting and retaining a diverse workforce
The recruitment and selection process:
- Key elements
- Dealing with subjectivity, diversity and good practice; major legal issues in recruitment and selection
- Compiling a job description, person specification and writing competencies
- Preparing questions and questioning techniques; structuring the interview
Practicing your interviewing and selection skills:
- Role playing a selection interview
Making a decision:
- Arriving at soundly-based selection decisions; evaluating candidates at shortlist stage and after interview; feedback to unsuccessful candidates
The importance of effective induction:
- The basics of an induction process.
The cost for this Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent course is:
- Non-members Fees: £1,490 + VAT
- Member Fees: £1,340 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...