Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing TalentCIPD Training
Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent
Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent-- 3-Day Training Course
This Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent course is a highly effective course designed to give an overview of the recruitment, selection and resourcing process. Equipping participants with essential tools for different recruitment and selection methods, this 3-day course provides valuable legal knowledge regarding recruitment and selection by way of group discussions and role-play. In addition, participants will learn how best to construct job descriptions and person specifications as well as
- explain the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy
- identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods
- contribute to the recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role
- demonstrate an understanding of the importance of effective induction.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 3-day CIPD course is suitable for HR support roles, or those looking to become involved in recruitment, selection and resourcing talent.
Training Course Content
The content for this course is as follows:
- Talent planning, recruitment and selection policies: attracting talent; the benefits of attracting and retaining a diverse workforce
- The recruitment and selection process: key elements
- Equal opportunities: dealing with subjectivity, diversity and good practice; major legal issues in recruitment and selection
- Compiling a job description, person specification and writing competencies
- Interviewing skills: preparing questions and questioning techniques; structuring the interview
- Practicing your interviewing and selection skills: role playing a selection interview
- Making a decision: arriving at soundly-based selection decisions; evaluating candidates at shortlist stage and after interview; feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- The importance of effective induction: the basics of an induction process.
The cost for this Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent course is:
- Full Up-Front Qualification Fee: £1,490 + VAT
- Member Fees: £1,340 + VAT
For more information regarding holding this course as an in-house option for a group of people in your organisation, enquire now.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...