Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Recruitment Using Social Media - 1 day course by CIPD training
The Recruitment Using Social Media interactive workshop will deliver insight and share experiences that will build participant's skills and help them make their recruitment process more social and effective. Practical application of the insight is a critical part of this workshop, enabling participants to experience social recruiting through a range of exercises.
The course can also be run in-house for groups of participants at the client's location where the course content and delivery can be customised as per the specific requirement of the client.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professionals involved in recruitment and will be of special interest to those looking forward to learn new techniques in order to improve their recruitment processes.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this Recruitment using Social Media workshop participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the social recruitment marketplace and why they should start to use social recruiting as a sourcing channel
- Evaluate which options to use when recruiting via social media – the what, why and how?
- Understand more about key social technologies and their uses
- Acquire knowledge about what social media channels work best for what roles
- Understand more about how candidates have changed and how to appeal to or approach them via social platforms
- Consider different options to assess the ROI when using social media as a tool
- Create a social recruitment strategy in support of your wider HR/People strategy.
Training Course Content
The programme for this one day training is as follows:
- Overview: The world of social media and where it has come from
- What is social recruiting and the social recruiting marketplace?
- Things you need to consider when engaging via social media
- An overview of key technologies;
- Other useful social channels, tools and providers
- How to behave online to ensure you build a strong profile
- Discussion: deciding which social channels will suit which types of role
- Your social recruitment next steps
- How to craft a strategy and develop sourcing channels that are cost effective
The course fee is as follows:
CIPD Member Price: £490 + VAT
Non-Member Price: £545 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...