Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Reward in ContextCIPD Training
Reward in Context - 2 day course - CIPD Training
This 2-day Reward in Context course helps organisations align reward policies with business strategy. Through practical and interactive learning tools, particularly case studies, participants will develop specialist knowledge critical to HR and organisational needs. This course addresses the reward environment in which the organisation operates and analyzes the resources required to manage reward schemes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 2-day Reward in Context course is suitable for HR generalists, reward practitioners, or those with an interest in maximising the effectiveness of reward polices and strategies in line with broader organisation contexts.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Align reward policies and strategy with the business, HR and organisational strategy
- Identify the reward environment in which the organisation operates
- Take a planned approach to managing change in relation to reward
- Assess the impact of corporate governance on executive reward and the operation of the remuneration committee
- Explain the requirements of equal pay legislation
- Determine the resources required to support and manage reward schemes
- Identify the key risk factors related to reward,
All our programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Training Course Content
The training content for this programme is as follows:
HR and Reward strategy
- business, HR and reward strategy
- guiding principles and reward philosophy
- the impact of scale and sector
- the psychological contract, motivation and engagement
- market intelligence and awareness of competitive practice
- employment and discrimination law as it applies to reward programmes, including international differences
- line manager involvement and responsibilities
- diversity and equal pay
- importance, levels and methods of communication
- employee and line management involvement
- mergers and acquisitions
- due diligence and data rooms
- post-acquisition harmonisation
- public sector change processes in focus
- key change management considerations
- as an influence on the pay environment
- the role of theremuneration committee
- the UK Corporate Governance Code, NAPF, ABI and RREV, European and international regulations
- annual report of the remuneration committee
- effective use of independent advisers
- conducting remuneration committee meetings
- international and sector comparisons
- identifying the major risks in reward
- action plans to manage risk
The Reward Function
- alternative approaches to reward function design
- using reward consultants effectively
- career paths
- Non-member Fee: £1,110 + VAT
- Member Fee: £1,000 + VAT
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...