The Human Resources Administrator/Assistant - 2 day course - CIPD Training
This two-day course from CIPD is designed to help participants further develop the knowledge and skills required to increase their confidence and help them contribute towards the effectiveness of their company’s HR team. In addition, participants will learn the role and scope of the HR function, about HR information systems and much more.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for administrators or personal assistants who have recently joined an HR team.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the role, scope and function of key HR processes and procedures
- Develop your knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence
- Enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
Training Course Content
The topics covered on this course include:
The role and the scope of the HR function
- defining the purpose of HR and personnel management
- exploring the range of HR activities
The role of the HR administrator/assistant
- knowing your role and contribution to your team and organisation
HR information systems
- legal issues of security and data protection
Presenting information in HR
Developing interpersonal communication skills
- assertiveness skills
- prioritising your time effectively
Identifying different approaches to recruitment and selection
Understanding the learning cycle
- exploring a systematic approach to your own learning and development
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...
Find out more about this The Human Resources Administrator / Assistant course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!