Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Human Resources Administrator/Assistant - 2 day Course
This course from CIPD will help participants to develop their skill and knowledge in HR, enabling them to increase contribution and effectiveness of their contribution to the team and the organisation. This interactive course will cover the basics involved in HR, from the purpose of having an HR team and what they actually do, and also more intensive topics related to HR, such as communication within the team, working methods that will increase efficiency and dealing with occurrences that can happen in the workplace.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the role, scope and function of key HR processes and procedures
- develop your knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence
- enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for administrators or personal assistants who have recently joined an HR team.
Training Course Content
The topics covered on this course include:
- The role and the scope of the HR function
- Defining the purpose of HR and personnel management
- Exploring the range of HR activities
- The role of the HR administrator/assistant
- Knowing your role and contribution to your team and organisation
- HR information systems
- Legal issues of security and data protection
- Presenting information in HR
- Developing interpersonal communication skills
- Assertiveness skills
- Prioritising your time effectively
- Identifying different approaches to recruitment and selection
- Understanding the learning cycle
- Exploring a systematic approach to your own learning and development.
The cost of this course is as follows:
Non-Member Price: £1,000 + VAT
CIPD Member Price: £900 + VAT
This course is also available for in-house delivery, please contact CIPD for more information.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...