Advanced Risk Management Executive Programme - 5-day City University London - Cass Business School
In a complex and fast-paced business environment, risk management professionals need to cultivate an understanding across all areas of risk and business. Business complexities are multifaceted, interrelated and increasingly globalised and, thus, executives must have the enhanced skills to identify and address a wide range of risks with an integrated approach and enterprise-wide perspective.
This intensive five-day programme exposes delegates to a challenging, yet inspiring blend of theory, practice and cutting-edge research. The course covers an intensive curriculum using a blend of learning methods, including project work, presentations, team-oriented learning and lectures.
Cass Business School, City University's business faculty, maintains excellent links to the City of London firms and institutions, alongside renowned Cass faculty. This executive education course features guest speakers and senior level business practitioners, considered by their peers to be thought leaders in their fields.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is aimed at senior risk practitioners or executives with influence over their organisation's risk strategy. The course is particularly relevant for executives whose scope of risk management is based in Europe and business-line executives on track for broader assignments. This programme is also suitable for independent Non-Executive Directors of financial sector companies.
Candidates in the RMA/Cass Advanced Risk Management Programme must demonstrate significant leadership capabilities and subject matter expertise and be progressing along a positive, long-term development and responsibility trajectory.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of attending this course:
- Gain a valuable perspective on risk management in terms of corporate governance, as well as its relationship to cultural and stakeholder concerns
- Expand your network by linking up with a variety of individuals in risk-related fields and various business lines who think and make decisions about risk in the context of the entire enterprise
- Broaden your knowledge of leading-edge theory and practice, to increase your ability to create and sustain a high level of performance and steer projects to completion through an increased understanding of the issues impacting your institution
- Take part in focused learning and interact with renowned faculty and thought leaders to improve your decision-making, leading to advanced proficiency and strategic advantages.
Training Course Content
In addition to its focus on the known and quantifiable risks of credit, market and operational, the programme concentrates on the unpredictable and difficult to measure risks, including business, strategic and reputation.
Key areas of focus in the programme include:
- Risk management as a strategic competitive strength
- An integrated approach to risk management
- Fostering a culture and climate that openly communicates risk
- A framework for rapidly responding to known risks and unravelling the complexities of the unknown
- A focus on risk informed by global perspectives.
The cost of this training course is £5,500 (no VAT will be charged), which includes all meals and refreshments and course materials. Delegates will need to organise their own accommodation. There are preferential rates available at nearby hotels.
City University London
City, University of London is a special place. With skill and dedication, we have been using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of our students, our community and the world for a hundred years. We are proud of...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!