Becoming your Client's Trusted Adviser - 2-day Executive Education Course at Cass Business School
As businesses are becoming increasingly consultative with the focus on their demand rather than supply, and on relationships rather than just sales, trust has become a key driver of competitive advantage.
This executive education programme directly and very pragmatically addresses questions around the links between value creation and trust-based relationships between businesses and customers.
The teaching and assessment strategy is based on an active approach to learning, enabling candidates to consolidate learning through experiential and highly interactive activities. This programme combines a range of learning methods including lectures, role plays, group exercises and simulations plus supported learning, peer and tutor reviews and reflective work.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is for senior sales and business development executives in charge of large business-to-business relationships.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this training course, participants will have gained:
- A clearer understanding of the skills a consultant requires to carry out a project
- The confidence and persuasiveness needed to successfully present proposals and recommendations
- The basic techniques for dealing with change and the ability to recognise, understand and respond
- Persuasiveness in presenting proposals and recommendations to clients
- Skills to credibly present ideas and recommendations through meetings with clients
Training Course Content
The programme is divided into 10 sessions, most of which have the STAR sequence:
- Situation: the main focus of the session
- Tools: input on analytical and prescriptive tools, techniques and methods
- Action: an opportunity to experiment with these tools in a case study
- Review: creation of a "best practice manual" where each participant records the tools that are most likely to add immediate value to his/her business
Day 1: 09:00-18:00
Session 1: Introduction
Session 2: Value
Session 3: Trust
Session 4: Interpersonal skills
Session 5: Client handling skills
Day 2: 09:00 - 18:00
Session 6: Reflection
Session 7: Key Success Factors and Performance Indicators
Session 8: Account Management
Session 9: Making sense of it all
Session 10: Closure and action planning
The cost of this training course is £2,395 (no VAT will be charged), which includes all meals and refreshments and course materials. Delegates will need to organise their own accommodation. There are preferential rates available at nearby hotels.
City University London
City, University of London is a special place. With skill and dedication, we have been using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of our students, our community and the world for a hundred years. We are proud of...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!